Saturday 15 July 2017

Sympathy Tree

Morning Folks!
Hope you're all OK and looking forward to the weekend - I'm planning on watching the tennis! As we are halfway through the month ( how did that happen?) there is a new challenge starting over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
We'd like to see 
THINKING OF YOU/ SYMPATHY CARDS

Confession time now, this is a very long way out of my comfort zone - I've only ever made one sympathy card before and I wasn't happy with it! Like most people they are not the type of card I enjoy making, but anyhow a challenge is a challenge .....
Here's my card which I have kept very CAS in the hope it looks more elegant! 


The tree stamp was a magazine freebie from years ago, possibly Craft Stamper? Stamped with Old Olive Ink from Stampin' Up and finished with matching ribbon. Sentiment is also from a Stampin' Up set called 'Simply Sketched'. 

Please visit the main blog

to see the inspiration from the rest of the design team!

Thank you so much for visiting today and for any comments you're kind enough to leave xx

I'd also like to enter the challenge at:
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes


1 comment:

  1. a wonderful card, teamie!

    Hugs and Kisses from Germany
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!