Friday 17 June 2016

A Father's Day note ..

Afternoon Folks!
Hope everyone is well. 
I'm just popping on to share the card I made for my Dad for Father's Day on Sunday. As usual lately it was a bit of a last minute effort, but it is in the post now so fingers crossed it should reach him on time! I usually use a sailing boat stamp or Penny Black dog when I make Dad a card but I realised as I looked through my collection that he had probably had the same images for the past few years. While I was looking for something different to use I came across this PB one which is called 'Things to do' which is super quick to colour. After more rummaging I eventually found a suitable text sentiment to add to Mr Mouse's notepad - the text and little stars are both from a Woodware stamp set called Must Have Retro Words. I went for a quick CAS design:


Here's a closer look:  


Papers are Forever Friends - Best of  British
Promarkers to colour and finished with Card Candi.

I'd like to enter a few challenges:
Crafty Calendar - Father's Day / For a male
Craft Rocket - For a man / boy
The Male room - Father's Day
Simon Says stamp - Animal Magic
Inky ChicksFather's Day / For a male
Crafty Boots - masculine
Crafty Cardmakers - for a special man

Thanks for visiting and for any comments too xx

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Great image to use to make a set with different sentiments too :-)
    Great Fathers Day Card
    Have a Good weekend
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This says it all with sweetness and a beautiful layout. Thank you so much for posting you creative and very lovely art in the #234-#235 - Anything Goes Word Art Wednesday Challenge.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah so sweet and adorable and this image is so versatile too, i've used it in the past for 'Thank You' cards too ,Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quick CAS design worked well, wonderful card and I'm sure your Dad will love it. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room Challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very sweet card and clever use of this adorable stamp. I'm sure your Dad loved the card. Thank you for joining us this time for our "For A Special Man" Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little mouse! What a fabulous card and so perfect for our theme this month. Thank you so much for entering our Crafty Calendar (Father's Day/For a Male) Challenge, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!